PEAKTOW PTJ0602 Including Handle & Power Drill Socket & Hardware 5000lb. 24 Inches RV Trailer Stabilizer Leveling Scissor Jacks Pack of 2
Regular price $62.99
- Stabilizing and leveling your RV/Trailer, Remains steady on soft surfaces because of wide bow-tie base
- Includes: 2 steel jacks and 1 crank handle, also includes a 3/4" (19mm) hex magnetic socket to raise/lower jack faster by power drill ($10 Value) and 8 pcs 3/8“ mounting screws hardware ($10 Value)
- Capacity: 5,000 lbs. per jack (Min. breaking strength), bolts or welds on
- Extended height: 24", Retracted height: 5", Retracted length:26", width: 7.5"
- Features: 1. Special reinforcement stampings that have been added to all 3 sides of each arm, giving it superior strength. 2. Special rolled edge makes Peaktow jacks true heavy duty. 3. Powder coated for maximum rust protection
- These 2 leveling scissor jacks with 5,000-lb capacity each will keep your RV level and stable. Each adjusts from 4" to 24" inches as your situation requires, and the bow-tie base steadies the jack on soft surfaces.
- For use with all recreational vehicles, fifth wheels and motorhomes. Bolts or welds on
- Specs: Capacity: 5,000 lbs. per jack (Min. breaking strength) Extended height: 24" Retracted height: 4"
- These stabilizer jacks are only used on RV/trailers for stabilizing and leveling purpose. Never use for lifting, changing tires or supporting the weight of any vehicles, the vertical static load should never exceed 1/3 of the rating. Improper use can result in property damage, serious injury or death.